Project Manager Traditional + Digital
CI Design is looking for a Project Manager to join our full-service agency team. You will be a primary project contact for customers. You will oversee all aspects of project planning and execution. You will work with the Account Services and Production teams to create estimates, and take part in sales presentations as a Project Management representative. We are a twenty-six year old, growing, profitable and creative design studio producing print, web, interactive, apps, videos and more.
Who we are looking for:
- A proactive self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Someone who is conversational and inquisitive
- A High aptitude for, and interest in, learning about and understanding a variety of Agency product conversations re: Print, Web, App, Video etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, smarts and creativity to help you to work independently or collaboratively, prioritizing tasks and maintaining deadlines
- Someone who is customer service minded and can balance the needs of company and client
- Someone who is a leader and can establish relationships and trust with staff and Clients.
We’ll expect you to have:
- 3-6 years in an Agency related function
- Strong writing and proposal development skills
- Ability to interact professionally and confidently with our Clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create thoughtful and realistic estimates
- Ability to capture, interpret and convey Client requests to internal teams
- Comfort discussing budgets
- Project plan and milestone development skills with an ability to create comprehensive timelines and status documents
- Ability to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ability to measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Experience with Agency workflow and modern project management techniques
- Experience managing Print, Creative, and Web projects (Video and Mobile App experience a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
Additional desirable skills include:
- Experience with one or more project management applications
- Experience with Jira or other Kanban board task tracking software
- Knowledge of/practical application of Agile/Scrum methodologies
Some travel may be required. Primarily local.
This is a full-time, salaried position.
CI Design is an equal opportunity employer.
Please respond to email@example.com with a cover letter including salary history, resume and any other relevant work samples.