Executive Assistant “The GateKeeper”
Our ideal candidate is able to consistently be ‘two steps’ ahead of CI Design’s CEO at all times. Extreme organizational skills, willingness to learn, and strategic planning abilities. This candidate should enjoy taking initiative and streamlining processes whenever possible. Similarly, this candidate should be comfortable being flexible and changing priorities regularly.
- Performing general office administrative duties to assist executive management
- Managing calendars, making travel, meeting, and event arrangements for CEO
- Managing, filing, and archiving hundreds of emails daily for CEO
- Generate daily agenda for CEO, outlining priorities and when to work remote
- Attend all meetings with CEO and take notes, retain action items, etc.
- Unpack meeting outcomes and collaborate to identify and execute next steps and follow-ups (email, meetings, etc.)
- Obtain confirmation prior to external meetings
- Limit visual clutter by organizing CEO’s office, desk, and papers as needed.
- Create and maintain position standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Manage CRM (Hubspot) for executive team. Input leads, generate reports, etc.
- Update and maintain ‘Big Spreadsheet’ (To be explained later)
- Ensure scheduling commitments are held with prompts and reminders.
- Monitor billing and schedule a time for review as needed weekly
- Buffer and protect CEO’s time from unscheduled interruptions
- Regularly connect with CEO to align on priorities and stay on the same page.
- Periodically block out time for CEO to work through categories and red/hot priorities.
- Comfortable fielding all requests for CEO’s time from employees.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field preferred.
- Some prior agency experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drive to create, or move existing business processes forward
- Detail-oriented, systematic, and organized
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple obligations and meet deadlines
- Previous client communication experience preferred
Some travel may be required. Primarily local.
This is a full-time, salaried position.
CI Design is an equal opportunity employer.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter including salary history, resume and any other relevant work samples.