Digital Marketing Specialist
We need a nerd.
The Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM/Content) kind.
Do you dream in analytics? Of course not. That would be weird. But, if you love spending some of your waking hours digging into data, strategizing search campaigns, and writing copy that converts, consider spending those waking hours as a Digital Marketing Specialist with the Digital Strategy team at CI Design.
In this role, you’ll use your SEO & SEM strategy, execution, and management smarts in close collaboration with the rest of the Digital Strategy team, as well as our Design, Dev, UX, and Video teams as needed. (Basically, you’ll get to know the whole gang.)
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Account and team support activities as designated by the Director of Digital Strategy
- Execute search programs, including search engine optimization and PPC advertising
- Perform data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement changes for increasing the performance of client SEO and SEM programs within specified budgets
- Writes, edits, and proofreads emails, landing pages, and other digital content as assigned
- Helps develop and maintain digital search best practices
- Manages digital advertising accounts on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and other ad platforms
- Leverage social listening capabilities to understand online conversations to develop meaningful opportunities for content on key platforms
- Effectively communicate the value of digital advertising efforts to clients and stakeholders
Here’s what we’d like your skill set to include:
- 3+ years active experience working in a client facing SEM/SEO role
- A high level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Understanding of search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising strategies and best practices
- Proficiency with tracking tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable presenting analytics findings in person (and/or via virtual meeting)
- Good interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills
- BA/BS in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or related field preferred
- Google Ads and Bing Ads certifications preferred
- Previous experience with Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot or other marketing automation technology a plus
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A full-time position with market competitive pay
- Casual work environment
- Strong work/life balance
- Flexibility around personal & family needs
- Paid parking
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Health and Dental plans with company sharing premiums
Here’s a bit more about us:
CI Design is a creative marketing agency with a unique approach driven by story, strategy, and activation. Our services include Digital Strategy, SEM, Web, Apps, AR/VR, Video and Print. Our headquarters is in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward, and we’ve been named a Best Place to Work in 2018 and 2019.
CI Design is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.