You’re a creative soul. You move through life differently, seeing and experiencing what others just don’t get. You love to make the everyday things around you visually intriguing, and you get to do it for a living.
CI Design is a creative marketing & technology agency with a unique approach driven by story, strategy, and activation. Our services include Branding, Digital Marketing, Web/App, and Video. Our headquarters resides in Milwaukee's hip Third Ward where the art scene is palpable and the foodies come to tickle their palate. We’ve been named a Best Place to Work in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
A visual storyteller, a designer who has the ability to communicate as your design directs the eye and the attention of the audience. Collaboration is key as you will demonstrate your ability to bring others along with your visual storytelling both with your team as well as prospective and established clients.
- Creative capacity to translate marketing ideas into concepts and concepts into graphic/visual design #typographyrules!
- Experience in storytelling through both digital and traditional channels
- Design for Video and motion graphics/animation projects
- Assist in the development of brands and strategic campaigns
- A command of all professional design programs (Adobe Suite AI, PS, INDD)
- Minimum of 5 years of agency experience
- Thoughtful portfolio exhibiting problem solving
- Composure under pressure
- Works, inspires, and plays well with others
Work Lifestyle and Benefits
- Challenging, innovative, and authentic work environment
- A hybrid workplace with cool workspace in the city’s Third Ward creative hub
- Temporary full WFH option.
- Casual environment with relaxed dress code
- Work/life management — when we say “no churn and burn,” we mean it
- Space for personal and family life
- Summer hours
- Work with modern technology and toys (in-house Arcade and 3D-printer what?!)
- Fun, collaborative and aspirational teammates
- A-list clients and challenging projects
- Quarterly career development/goal planning and a voice in defining your role
- Room for your unique talents and creative input
- Position leveling-up in lock-step with demonstrated skills
- Paid time off for DEI activities/reflection/celebration
- Community outreach opportunities
- A four-time, award-winning Best Place to Work employer
- And, all the things:
○ Paid parking
○ Paid holidays (9) and universal time off
This is a full-time, salaried position.
CI Design is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Submit portfolio or link to portfolio of work and resume to email@example.com