Intermediate Full Stack Developer
CI Design is looking for an exceptional individual for our development team. You will be primarily responsible for development and configuration of web sites, web apps, CMS and eCommerce systems. We are a twenty-five year old, growing, profitable and creative design studio producing print, web, interactive, apps, videos, AR/VR, and more.
We are looking for
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A team player with solid development foundations
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, smarts and creativity to help you to work independently or collaboratively, prioritizing tasks and maintaining deadlines
We’ll expect you to have the following capabilities
- Full understanding of Views, and the Document Object Model
- Full understanding of Client Side technologies
Back End (LAMP, WISA)
- Full understanding of databases and services
- Comfortable in every part of a complex website / app
- Able to handle medium size projects and contribute significantly to larger projects.
- Mastery of development fundamentals (skills, languages, thinking)
- Learning some advanced skills (specialty, architecture, integration, database design).
- Moderate problem solving skills
- Can R&D fairly complex issues.
- Contributes to group estimating.
- Mentor to more Junior members
- Some client interaction.
Would be great if you had
- Experience with Agency workflow
- Azure, AWS or similar cloud experience
This is a full-time, salaried position.
CI Design is an equal opportunity employer.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org