Content Specialist / Copywriter
CI Design is a growing creative marketing company that is looking for Copywriter/Content Specialist who can help craft thoughtful, creative content that connects our clients with their audiences through multiple channels. This position will work closely with our Marketing & Content Strategist, and be a key member of our ridiculously brilliant Digital Marketing Team.
We are looking for
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, smarts and creativity to help you to work independently or collaboratively, prioritizing tasks and maintaining deadlines
- Write informed, brand-appropriate content for marketing materials, websites, social media, direct mail, and other digital marketing efforts.
- Work with the Design and Sales departments to understand client objectives
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop and execute a variety of content marketing materials.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Engage with Clients as necessary
- Must be a good writer. (This one’s critical.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print, and broadcast channels
- The ability to read, understand, and then write about content on a variety of topics
- Proficiency with G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred, but not required
- Experience with Content Management Systems and Marketing Software Automation tools a plus
- Experience with managing a business social media presence a plus
This is a full-time position with competitive benefits.
CI Design is an equal opportunity employer.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org